Mystery Estate: SOLVED!

This mystery has seemed like a cold case to me for quite some time but now the case is solved and can be celebrated! We have found our place in Ottawa and we're super excited to move in! It's a little piece of heaven on the 11th floor of a high rise, over looking the Rideau River, not to confuse it with the Rideau Canal, 20 minute walk from the Byward Market, and another 9 minutes to Parliament Hill, and enough closet space for all my shoes, an then some! Speaking of which, the shopping is great there!

Unfortunately, folks, I do not have any pictures right now, those will come in a couple weeks! But until then we have some stuff to get still!

1. Entertainment unit to hold the tv and to hide the dvds, cds, electronics, and all things relating.
2. Side tables for my fabulous lamps.
3. Two side chairs for the living room. These chairs are a battle, I'm looking for teak, it's so hot right now.

Just an update for you all, I wish I had pictures, keep watching for them!

What will I call my Mystery Estate now?!

Comments