The Estate: Entertainment Unit

I am currently on a quest to find a entertainment unit for the TV and for all of our electronic related stuff. I have been looking at the Ikea options because they have smart storage options for TV's and they are at a great price point. 

Here is what I have found so far:

The wall units
Expedit TV storage unit, Ikea

Besta storage combination, Ikea
The Sideboards
Isala Sideboard, Ikea


Liatorp Sideboard, Ikea


Stornas Buffet in Black Brown, Ikea


What I really love

Then I saw this idea; using a dresser for an entertainment unit. I have seen paint and stain job done on a small chest of drawers and used as a nightstand and it turned out gorgeous!
 

Absolutely love the idea of having a dresser for a ent. unit. Multi-functional and transitional.  'All the right moves' Style at Home
Tarva 6 drawer chest, Ikea

I could easily paint, stain, and change the hardware on the Tarva 6 drawer chest and make it into a piece that matches the rest of our furniture and our style AND it would look like what I have loved the most out of all the options. I just hope the owner of the TV loves it as much as I do!!

What do you think?? Get creative or get a standard entertainment unit??

Comments